It is our goal to develop long term relationships with both customers and suppliers based on shared goals while continuously improving efficiency, productivity and quality.
QUALITY MISSION STATEMENT
Continuing commitment to supply our clients with a variety of quality products that meet and or exceed all customer requirements and expectations. This policy is a full and personal commitment of all employees, at all levels of MRI.
EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
With over 25 years manufacturing expertise, MRI has become one of the leading full service electronics assembly houses in Northern California, specializing in complete turnkey, and consignment, cable, wire harness, PCP assemblies, box builds, upgrades, reconfigurations, repairs, and more…
Have questions? Contact our support for help.
- Low-Volume high part mix production
- Customer-centered methodology
- Consistent high quality production
- Complex engineering builds at any level
- Compressed delivery cycles
- Committed customer service support
- Long term reliable local supplier base
- Highly Skilled workforce
- Proven staff and resource base
- Well Organized workflow
- Close proximity to customers
- Small quantity / Quick turn
- Strong vendor relationships
- Computers & Peripherals
- Semi-Conductor Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- OEM Power Distributions
The information below is presented to provide our new and prospective customers with adequate information to review and assess our qualifications.
Company Established - 1991
- Company Ownership: Privately Held
- Work Force: Full – 55 / Project Based
- Facility: 26,500 sq. ft.
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley
Current Resource Allocation
- 35% – Cable fabrication
- 30% – Power distribution assembly
- 10% – PC board assembly
- 25% – Frame and electromechanical integration